Project Management Service
- Designed to take the load off the customer direct, from initial meetings on your site tolook at the products you wish to finish, noting the metals, weights and specification requirements that are required for your work
- Looking at the area designated to accommodate your system be it large or small, Noting the Services available in that location, Gas, Water, Electric, Air and drainage if applicable, advising you on the loadings you will need and leasing with the service providers in the event that there is insufficient or 0 particular service available, then arranging for these services to be upgraded or installed.
- Meetings with various Manufacturers of Powder Coating Equipment, requesting an in depth quotation and specification and providing you with an in depth report of our findings together with recommendations.
- Once you have placed your order with the decided supplier, we will arrange to be on site during the delivery to inspect the items as they arrive, noting defects and damage that can be a regular occurrence.
- Oversee the initial lay-out of the system ensuring is running smoothly.
- Make regular visits to your site during the installation to monitor progress and standards
- Be present on site once the plant is fully installed and during commissioning.
- Provide you with progress reports throughout.
- Be available via telephone 24/7 throughout the contract.
- Discuss with Chemical and Powder suppliers their preferred operating procedures to achieve the best performance for their products
Our Initial meeting comes Free of Charge, from then on we make an hourly charge based on hours on site plus incurred amount of hours traveling and mileage charge of 45p per mile both ways, if our visit requires overnight accommodation, we will charge for this together with an evening meal.
Because we have been around the Powder Coating Manufacture and supply for over 37 years, we under some circumstances can negotiate higher specifications and a reduction in cost that you otherwise may not have enjoyed.
On some projects it could be beneficial to have various suppliers involved in the overall scheme, with them installing their own supplied equipment, we would oversee this too.
An all in one service that leaves you to get on with the daily running of your business whilst we take the stress and headaches on your behalf.
When it comes to Powder Coating we really are the specialists serving the whole of the UK for:
On line systems - Box Ovens - Tunnel Ovens and Multi pass Ovens - Cartridge Booths - Reclaim Booths - Water Wash Spray Booths - Bespoke Powder Coating Plants to suit your own application - Pre-Treatment Systems On Line or Tanks for Powder Coating and other applications - Overhead Conveyor Systems - Alloy Wheel Stripping Systems - Alloy Wheel Systems Conveyor and enclosed Batch systems.